Monday 2 November 2015

SIBOL donations arriving today!


Good Morning,

I have had three fantastic Sunshine Blankets arrive this morning and six
Crocheted Shawls along with a set of pretty Butterflies.

I do like to showcase everything that I receive because I know a lot of my readers
enjoy looking to see what's new and it also gives them ideas of what to make for the Residents in Homes.  However, I do also like to acknowledge the person who sent the parcel. On this occasion it is very difficult. No name or email address was enclosed inside the parcel so therefore I am 'unable' to 
send a thank you. I have got initials 'JH' and a post code but this doesn't really help me that much. 
So whoever has sent me these beautiful Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies thank you so much! 

A lot of time has gone into the making of them beautiful colours in all of them. I particularly like the cords attached to the Shawls this is a great idea so that the Shawls do not come off the shoulders.  This really is a bumper delivery of donations thank you so much!

photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!