Tuesday 10 November 2015

A Thank You card to show you.


Good afternoon,

 A nice thank you today from St. Katherine's Home for the lovely Shawls recently delivered to them.  One of my friends took them on our behalf. It's not always possible to do them myself.

photo.JPG


photo.JPG


JH Thank you for the Shawls. Dark Lilac Shawl  Mig Keys.


'Sweet Lavender' was also delivered to The Hermitage today for one of the older Ladies.
No photo available through Flickr sorry.

The Shawls have been very well received. I have been told that they are all a good size and will definitely be useful to them. I really have had some great feedback so a Big Thank You!

x Sue x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!