Friday 5 June 2015

What's new today?

Good afternoon,

 I am very pleased to be showing you what was inside Gill's parcel today. Some beautiful Chunky Blankets which will be fantastic for male Residents and a gorgeous Shawl too. It must be the week for anything chunky!

Thank you so very much Gill once again you have sent in some really useful donations for our 'SIBOL' project.

Thank you Gill for the Shawl


Thank you Gill


Thank you Gill


Thank you Gill

Our 'SIBOL' Project has certainly used some of your yarn up!

I would also like to tell you that I have recently sent off 18 Sunshine Blankets to a Home in Hemel Hempstead called 'High View Lodge'.  One of our SIBOLETTE's asked me to arrange it for her.
They are the last 18 Sunshine Blankets on our Blog posts.
I'm really sorry I forgot to take any photos this time I have things going on at home and I completely forgot to take any before parcelling them up.

18 Sunshine Blankets up to the 21st May.

Thank you very much!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!