Friday 15 May 2015

'Roses for Granny'.

Roses from Cathy thank you.


Good afternoon,

I'm so pleased you popped in to our Blog I have a beautiful Sunshine Blanket to show you. Made in the traditional Granny Square way this is a great way to use your stash up. A really relaxing way to spend a few hours too. I would like to thank Cathy today for her donation to 'SIBOL'. 'Roses for Granny' will be very much welcomed in one of the Homes I visit. Thank you for enclosing these delightful spare Roses which I will  also be attaching to our Blankets. Thanks Cathy so much.

Roses for Granny. Thanks Cathy.


Really pretty...... and Cathy's Blog is here if you want to pop over and say hello!

Have a good weekend everyone!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!