Friday 22 May 2015

Delivery of Shawls today.

Good afternoon and welcome!

Shawls delivered today to Wythall Care a Home.



Today I visited Wythall Care Home  to deliver 18 beautiful Shawls and on behalf of the Home may I thank everyone for such fantastic work. If you remember I recently delivered Sunshine Blankets and half a dozen Shawls and I promised to go back when I had some more come in. Karen the Manager was not available today but I know she will be over the moon to receive donations from us once again. A member of Staff took delivery for me today, so a Big Thank you to everyone.

The Shawls really are making a difference to Residents and there are many patterns available on the net and of course RAVELRY which is a great place to find patterns. Here's the LINK.

18 Shawls delivered to Wythall Care Home thanks everyone.


The Original Half Granny Square/Shawl by Ambar Enid Alcala
is one of the most popular patterns we use and if you want to have a go please do. We are always in need of Shawls for Residents.

Here's the LINK

Una thank you for the Shawl.

If there is anything you'd like to ask me please feel free to contact me

I'm Sue 
on 
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net


Thanks to everyone!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!