Sunday 14 December 2014

Looking back....

Hi everyone!

I am sorry I can not accept any more 'SIBOL' items now until after the New Year.
Thanks to everyone!

It's time to look back now on previous Sunshine Blankets. that we have delivered to Care Homes. 

Our 'Snowman' and 'Christmas' Challenges from years ago.


`Please add note' if you see your Square Ladies! Thank you very much mandas' challenges and to everyone who has contributed Squares for this 'Snowman Challenge'

Thanks to everyone who contributed Squares for this Challenge.



Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 36 '900 Squares I'm counting for the big one!'  'Christmas Blooms' - named by LT81 Thank you!

'Tidings of Comfort and Joy!' -  Ladies 'Please Add Note!'....>

'Christmas Spirit' - Named by Aussie Maria. Ladies 'that dreaded question! Please Add Note!'

So appropriate for this time of year.

x Sue x 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. These were before "my time" so I hadn't seen them before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!