Monday 3 November 2014

Colour!

Good afternoon and welcome to 'Mrs Twins',

I have received a parcel today from joyce28. Inside we have two very colourful Sunshine Blankets and some Christmas Gifts for Residents in Care Homes. joyce28 has named her two Sunshine Blankets 'Dogs Dinner' and 'Cozy Rainbow'. A great way to use stash up and the Blankets are a great size for laps.

Let's take a look at what was inside the box now.

883 and 884 'Dogs Dinner' and 'Cozy Rainbow'. Thanks Joyce. x


Aren't they pretty? joyce28 very kindly attached Butterflies for me.

                                                                     'Cozy Rainbow'

884 Thanks Joyce x

004


'Dogs Dinner' 

883 Thanks Joyce.

002

That wasn't all. Take a look at these!

Thank you Joyce. Christmas Gifts for the Elderly.

These Christmas Gifts will be lovely and warm for Residents.
We are gathering quite a lot now.
I'll take a photo very soon of what we have already received.

Thank you so much for this wonderful donation joyce28.
I'll be sure to take them out very soon!

May I remind you my closing date for this year's donations is
end of November. So we have a month to go before we stop accepting
Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Christmas Gifts. Blankets and Shawls will
be accepted again in 2015. 

The Christmas Gifts such as Socks, Gloves etc., are a one off 
challenge we are doing this year. Let's see how many we receive
and you never know we may do it again next Christmas.
I thought it would be a nice change to do something different.

May I thank you all for your continued support once again we've had a very successful year.

If there is anything you would like to ask me please feel free to mail me
on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net 
I'm Sue

'Please note my address is only available by email address' 

Thank you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!