Friday 3 October 2014

Sunshine Blankets arriving today!

Good afternoon,

I have more Sunshine Blankets  to show you today. I would like to thank Sally for helping me
assemble them. Most of the Squares have come in from Irene our 90 year  old, but also some I have had at home in my Stash.

These Blankets are all so different and  once again I am very grateful to Sally. She certainly has a knack of putting them together and each one is once again 'unique'.

Let's take a look at them now.

014


017


015


016


013


018


Absolutely beautiful thank you Sally.
I will be taking these out very soon. I know they will be loved once again!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!