Friday 10 October 2014

Bed Socks and Sunshine Blankets arrive today!

Good afternoon and welcome!

A busy day here today and I have lots to show you.

First of all I would like to thank MarilynJG for some beautiful Crocheted Bed Socks.  If you remember I have been inviting you to make small items for Christmas Gifts.  So far we have had
Shawls, Wrist Warmers and now today some fantastic Bed Socks. I'm sure Residents in the Homes are going to find them very useful indeed. Thank you so much MarilynJG.

I am accepting small items which I will take to a local Home just before Christmas.

Let's take a look at them now.

008


003


004


005


006


007


These will be so warm and I'm  sure they are going to be loved. Made beautifully from MarilynJG thank you so much.

Next we have 10 Sunshine Blankets made by the Ladies of the AXA Purls Knitting Group. Every so often they send me a large parcel full of Blankets and I am always very grateful to everyone. Please thank everyone concerned Susan for making  them and thanks to you too for arranging delivery to me.











All of these Blankets are a great size and are so pretty! Thanks to everyone at AXA Purls Knitting Group. Thank you Susan for sending them  to me.

If there is anything you would like to ask me about our 'SIBOL' project. Please email me

I'm Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks so much

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!